Around the world experiences
Live online ISAD symposium on Friday, November 26, 2021
➜ Please register (free) to watch the recording.
If there’s one thing that the COVID 19 pandemic has taught us, it is how deeply connected we all are and how important it is for us to collaborate and work together to find solutions to a common problem.
Atopic Dermatitis is a worldwide problem that has been increasing over the years, and there is a strong need for us to share our experiences to improve the management of this complex and intriguing disease.
In the next Organization of Care in Atopic Dermatitis Meeting we will have the privilege of sharing experiences with colleagues from Australia, UK, Japan, Switzerland, and South Africa.
I look forward to seeing you all on Friday.
With best wishes,
Organization of Care in Atopic Dermatitis Meeting’s curator
- Roberto TAKAOKA, ISAD, Brazil – São Paulo
- Jean-François STALDER, France – Nantes
- John SU, Australia – Melbourne
- Yoko KATAOKA, Japan – Osaka
- Fiona COWDELL, UK – Birmingham
- Marianne BARRACLOUGH, UK – Nottingham
- Peter SCHMID-GRENDELMEIER, Switzerland – Zurich
- Gail TODD, South Africa – Cape Town