International Eczema Council
The International Eczema Council (IEC) is an international organization that brings together dermatologists who are leaders in atopic dermatitis (AD) to attain the following goals:
- Educate on a global scale and disseminate evidence-based information about atopic dermatitis and its optimal management primarily to dermatologists and other specialties that treat AD, such as allergists and pediatricians, through direct communication and in conjunction with other representative organizations.
- Identify and prioritize unmet needs to promote research related to atopic dermatitis and advance patient care.
- Facilitate atopic dermatitis research that addresses the identified needs.
- Promote good practices in the care of patients with atopic dermatitis worldwide.
- Educate young physicians to ultimately improve patient care and advance research.
- Collaborate with physicians, scientists, and stakeholder organizations worldwide toward fulfilling the IEC’s goals.