Poster Exhibition at ISAD 2020
- General poster viewing will take place at Grand Ballroom Baekdu, Seoul Dragon City from 12:00pm on April 22 to 12:00pm on April 24.
- If you are presenting a poster at the ISAD, please review the following information:
– Posters are to be set up between the hours of 7:30 am ~ 12:00 pm, Wednesday, April 22, at Grand Ballroom Baekdu at the Seoul Dragon City .
– Poster viewing will be available all days.
– Double-sided bonding tape will be provided to fix posters to the board (alternate fixings are not to be used).
Staff will be on stand-by to direct you to the appropriate poster board. Cloth posters are also acceptable.
– You may find it useful to bring A4 hand-outs of your poster. There will be ample space on the poster board to fix an A4 slip cover (to be provided upon request).
– Poster print guidelines :
Maximum size: 90(w) x 120(h)cm [A0 size]
Orientation : Portrait ONLY
– All posters should be removed after the final poster viewing session on Friday, April 24 (after 12:00 pm).
Any posters left after the end of the meeting will be removed and disposed of by the organizer.
– Photography will not be permitted in the poster viewing areas.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will represent a vital component of the scientific program at the ISAD 2020.
- Abstracts can be submitted as focused studies, investigations, or observations in Atopic Dermatitis.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email email@example.com.
– Abstract submission period : September 1, 2019 ~ December 31, 2019
– Abstract acceptance notification : January 31, 2020
– Presenter information : February 29, 2020
Call for Late-Breaking Abstract
– There will be a limited number of late-breaking poster and oral presentations available for ISAD 2020.
– Late-breaking abstracts must include results that were not available at the time of the regular submission deadline.
Deadlines for Late-Breaking Abstracts Only
– Late-breaking abstract submission starts → January 3, 2020
– Late-breaking abstract submission deadline → January 24, 2020
– Late-breaking abstract notification date → February 14, 2020
Rules and Instructions
– Please follow the rules and instructions making sure to carefully complete all sections.
– If all sections are not completed, your abstract submission will NOT be accepted.
Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral or poster presentation. The ISAD 2020 Scientific Committee will make the final decision on the format of presentation. The format (oral/poster presentation) may be altered at the need of The ISAD 2020 Scientific Committee.
Acceptance or rejections of abstracts will be based on rankings given by a peer review of experts in the associated topic/category session. Results of the selection process will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author. The Committee decision is final and cannot be appealed.
Abstracts cannot be identical to any abstract that has previously been presented at a major international meeting. An update to prior work is acceptable.
Instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
Submission of an abstract indicates:
- That the author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules.
- That the presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid
- That the author(s) have contributed to and approve the abstract and its entire contents.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend, and present the abstract at the ISAD 2020.
- The presenting author MUST REGISTER BY February 29, 2020.
2 - Instructions for Abstract Preparation (specific guidance on formatting)
Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
Title : Use a concise descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be CAPITALIZED. Please minimize the use of abbreviations in the title. Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products and services may NOT be used in the title.
Authors : Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Presenting author’s names will be underlined and the corresponding author’s name will be in bold.
Affiliations : Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country.
Keyword(s) : A minimum of one (1), and a maximum of three (3) keywords reflecting the contents of the abstract should be provided.
Abstracts should not exceed 400 words. Abstract that are not written in understandable English will be rejected and/or returned to the author(s) for revision. The body of the abstract text must be formatted with the following sub-headings as appropriate. Each sub-heading should be formatted in bold text, begin on a new line, and followed by a colon and space (: ). The text for each sub-section should begin immediately after the colon and space (sample abstract below)
- Background :
- Objective :
- Methods :
- Results :
- Conclusions :
Drugs, devices, products, and services should be identified by generic name only within the abstract. Data must be given in units (International metric system is preferred). NO REFERENCES, TABLES, CHARTS OR IMAGES ARE ALLOWED.
3 - Abstract Thematic Topics
Abstracts will be classified into thematic areas.
Please indicate the appropriate topic classification to which your abstract belongs.
- Immunology & Pathogenesis
- Skin barrier
- Diagnosis and Symptoms
- Evidence-based medicine & Outcome measures
- Prevention & Education
4 - Acceptance Notification & Registration for ISAD 2020
Authors will be notified by January 31, 2020 as to the acceptance status of their submission. This includes the assignment of presentation format (oral or poster). Detailed instructions regarding requirements and instructions for oral and poster presentations will also be provided at that time.
If your abstract is accepted, you must register no later than February 29, 2020.
For more information about abstract submission, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org