|Title||12th Georg Rajka International Symposium on Atopic Dermatitis (ISAD 2022)|
|Date||October 17th (Monday) ~ 19th (Wednesday), 2022|
|Venue||Le Centre Sheraton Montréal, Québec, Canada|
Notes for Participants :
- ISAD 2022 will be held simultaneously in person and virtually. Registrants can choose as an in person or virtual registrant on the registration page.
- All presentations will be presented live with Q&A available to both in-person and virtual participants, via the conference platform.
- Authors that provide authorization for recording will have their presentations posted on the virtual platform for all registered participants to view post-conference, until the end of the year.
- A week before the event date, the access link to ISAD 2022 Virtual Platform will be sent to your registered e-mail.
- Please note all sessions will be based on Montréal time zone (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT).
➜ please use the time converter here: time.is
|Registration Open||January 24, 2022|
|Call for abstract||closed|
|Call for late-breaking abstracts Open||June 1st, 2022|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification Date||June 27, 2022|
|Early bird Registration Rate||July 18, 2022|
|Call for late-breaking abstracts Deadline||July 31, 2022|
|Hotel room reservation deadline||September 15, 2022|
|Pre-registration Date||October 7, 2022|
|ISAD 2022||October 17-19, 2022|