- Online registration is highly recommended and will only be available until April 7 (Wed), 2021. Should it not be available, please contact the secretariat immediately at: email@example.com. You may make modifications to your personal information until April 7 (Wed), 2021 after completing your online registration.
- ISAD2021 is held as a hybrid on-and-offline gathering due to COVID-19. The online registration fee amounts to about 65% of the offline one.
- Overseas participants registering offline are automatically transferred to online, and the ISAD 2021 secretariat will redeem the difference cost after the symposium is done. The welcome dinner event has been also canceled, so the welcome dinner fee will be redeemed after the symposium is done if you had paid for the event.
- In case you need or want to attend the symposium offline as an overseas registrant, please contact us at the ISAD 2021 secretariat. Entrants from overseas need to abide by South Korea’s quarantine policy for two weeks.
- Registrations are individual. Should you wish to register more than one person, you must create a new account using different email addresses for each attendee.
- To be eligible for student rates, one must submit a document of proof of their student status (student ID, letter of proof, etc.) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees are required to create an account to register (or use an existent one). Tickets are available for purchase after signing in.
|Regular Delegates||35% Discount||$250||$400|
|Non KDA Members||₩400,000||₩600,000|
- For information on joining the ISAD Membership, kindly refer to www.isadsociety.org/the-society/membership.
|Sign-up (or Sign-in)|
Register your ID (e-mail) and password to join as a member of our website. For registration and abstract submission, credentials are the same.
After signing up, log-in with your ID and register for ISAD 2021 by typing in the requested information.
Check the total amount and choose the payment method.
Confirmation of registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks after receipt of the appropriate payment. Registrations with an outstanding balance will not be honored until receipt of the full payment.
- Credit card payments are only available through online registration.
- Registrants are responsible for all credit card service charges.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘KG Inicis’ and ‘Eximbay’
- Registrants are responsible for all bank remittance fees.
- Should the sender’s name be different from the registrant’s name, please submit a copy of the wire transfer slip to the ISAD 2021 Secretariat via fax or e-mail at email@example.com. Please make sure to state the name of the registrant for it to appear on the bank remittance receipt.
For International Delegates
– Bank Account Name : Humming IMC
– Account Name : 180-004-728184
– Bank Name : Shinhan Bank
– Bank Address : 20, Sejongdaero 9 gil, Junggu, Seoul, 14513
– Type : Saving Account
– Swift Code : SHBKKRSEXXX
For Local Delegates
– 예금주 : (주)허밍아이엠씨
– 계좌번호 : 신한은행 140-011-740216
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted to the Secretariat in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only cancellations notified at least 30 days prior (Due date : March 20 Sat, 2021) to the event start date are valid for refunds.
- As the deadline for cancellation of online card payment has expired, kindly understand that all refunds requested after January 2021 will be redeemed after the symposium is done. In addition, the cash refund is available by account transfer for both local and overseas registrants, excluding the cancellation fees.
- The cancellation fees include online card payment fees, and a remittance charge and operating expenses. Also, please note that Application for registration fee refund is required for overseas registrants.
- Changing offline registration to online registration or membership discount is available until March 31(Wed), 2021 both for local and overseas registrants, and the ISAD 2021 secretariat will redeem the difference cost after the symposium is done, excluding card payment fees and remittance fees.