Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will represent a vital component of the scientific program at the ISAD 2021.
- Abstracts can be submitted as focused studies, investigations, or observations in Atopic Dermatitis.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email email@example.com.
Abstract Template Downloads (changed)
Abstract Submission Deadlines (extended)
- Abstract submission deadline (oral/poster) : February 22 (Mon), 2021
- Abstract acceptance notification : After March 8 (Mon), 2021
- Presenter registration deadline : April 7 (Wed), 2021
- The accepted posters for ISAD 2020 are automatically transferred to ISAD 2021. Please contact us should you want to withdraw your abstract accepted.
Deadline for Late-Breaking Abstract (extended)
- Deadline for late-breaking abstracts (poster) : March 12 (Fri), 2021
- There will be a limited number of late-breaking poster presentations available for ISAD 2021.
- Late-breaking abstracts must include results that were not available at the time of the regular submission deadline.
Rules and Instructions
Please follow the rules and instructions making sure to carefully complete all sections. If all sections are not completed, your abstract submission will NOT be accepted.
Rules for Abstract Submission
- Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral or poster presentation.
- The ISAD 2021 Scientific Committee will make the final decision on the format of presentation.
- The format (oral/poster presentation) may be altered at the need of The ISAD 2021 Scientific Committee.
- Acceptance or rejections of abstracts will be based on rankings given by a peer review of experts in the associated topic/category session.
- Results of the selection process will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author.
- The Committee decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- Abstracts cannot be identical to any abstract that has previously been presented at a major international meeting.
- An update to prior work is acceptable.
- Instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- Submission of an abstract indicates:
– That the author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules.
– That the presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid.
– That the author(s) have contributed to and approve the abstract and its entire contents.
– The presenting author agrees to register, attend, and present the abstract at the ISAD 2021.
– The presenting author MUST REGISTER BY April 7 (Wed), 2021.
Instructions for Abstract Preparation (specific guidance on formatting)
Abstracts must be written and presented in English. the abstract’s body should be below 250 words. Then we will be publishing it to Acta DV.
- Title : Use a concise descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be CAPITALIZED. Please minimize the use of abbreviations in the title. Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products and services may NOT be used in the title.
- Authors : Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Presenting author’s names will be underlined and the corresponding author’s name will be in bold.
- Full address : Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country.
- Abstract body : Abstract’s body (in one paragraph) should be limited to 250 words
Drugs, devices, products, and services should be identified by generic name only within the abstract. Data must be given in units (International metric system is preferred). NO REFERENCES, TABLES, CHARTS OR IMAGES ARE ALLOWED.
Abstract Thematic Topics
Abstracts will be classified into thematic areas. Please indicate the appropriate topic classification to which your abstract belongs.
- Immunology & Pathogenesis
- Skin barrier
- Diagnosis and Symptoms
- Evidence-based medicine & Outcome measures
- Prevention & Education
Acceptance Notification & Registration for ISAD 2021
Authors will be notified by After March 8 (Mon), 2021 as to the acceptance status of their submission. This includes the assignment of presentation format (oral or poster). Detailed instructions regarding requirements and instructions for oral and poster presentations will be notified by After March 19 (Fri), 2021. If your abstract is accepted, you must register no later than April 7 (Wed), 2021.
Guidelines for E-poster Submission
- ISAD 2021 has changed the way of showing posters to an E-poster.
- All poster presenters of accepted abstract should make an E-poster in a PPT file 16:9 size and in English.
- 20MB limit exists when submitting, and it is recommended to make up to 15 slides in consideration of readability.
- Please use OS standard fonts and any animation, video, and sound content are not available.
- Please enter the title, authors, and affiliation on the title slide.
- Please submit the accepted poster presentation in a PPT file via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due Date : April 5 (Mon), 2021
For more information about abstract submission, please contact to email@example.com